Friday, July 30, 2010

120 Manly Palette review


So I finally decided to get the 120 eyeshadow palette and I chose to go with the Manly version of it. It was the cheapest out of all of them! I bought it off ebay and it got to me in about 2 days. This palette is the same one the other companies like coastal scents and bh cosmetics are selling. Some guy basically came up with the formula for it and sold it to all these different companies to market it. So find the best deal and buy it. Don’t worry too much about the brand. Try your luck with ebay because the sellers throw in free gifts and free shipping.
The colors are highly pigmented but the shadows are extremely fragile. It’s basically pigment lightly pressed. I’m happy with it so far. I wouldn’t use it for professional clients, but for a little make up fun it hits the spot. I think it really helps to start with a primer. My favorite is Urban Decay Primer Potion (of course!) and like any other shadow it keeps it from creasing but it also helps get more color out of it. I will be working on some tutorials for some different looks as soon as I can get them up. Stay tuned dolls!
Here's my review video:

No comments:

Post a Comment