Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Announcement!

Hey Dolls!  So I wanted to update you guys on what's going on with me.  I started making videos several months ago and then abruptly stopped.  I had every intention of keeping a steady flow of videos coming out.  I love make up and natural skin care and I wanted to share that love with everyone.  There's so many things I've learned over time and want all of you to know so that you can benefit from my knowledge/trials.  Anyway my last post before the recent ones was about a migraine.  Well that day I found out I was pregnant, turns out the migraine was because of the change in my hormones!  Yay!  We have been trying and it's just so exciting.  I'm about half way through my pregnancy right now and I feel great.  I've been eating really healthy and drinking tons of water.  This blog is not about my pregnancy, but I just wanted to let you guys know.  It's been a fun sharing this experience with the handful of beauty gurus that I look up to and are also pregnant right now.  Anyway, so this explains why I look chubbier in the videos!

xoxo,
Karma B

No comments:

Post a Comment