Monday, December 6, 2010

Plum Smokey Eye!

Hey Dolls!  I am a huge fan of smokey eyes, but is it just me or has it gotten really boring with the regular blacks and browns?!  I decided to do a plum smokey eye for the holiday season.  It's a look you could easily wear to a party, or a night out.  Don't restrict it to the holidays though!  It's a beautiful combination of colors that's great for a date night any time of year.  Here's a list of the products I used:

MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Beauty Marked
MAC Beautiful Iris
120 Manly Palette 
Too Faced Lava Gloss Eyeliner in Black
Sephora Mascara
MAC Blunt
MAC Fleur Power
Lancome Juicy Tubes

Hope you guys enjoy the video!  I think my macbook just doesn't do the colors justice!  So I've put a picture in from a better camera.  I've been having some set up issues with my other HD camera so bear with me while I sort it out.  If the location works the lighting doesn't and vice versa.  I will find a place in my house to make these videos!!  Still with these pictures, it just doesn't do it justice.  Take my word, it looks better in person.  Get the colors from MAC, they're so pretty!


Here's the video:


And if you've gone to my youtube channel you may have noticed a little contest going on!  The password is "Fleur Power".  Watch the contest video and you'll know just what to do with it and how to enter.  

with lots of plum kisses and MAC pan shadows,

Karma B.



No comments:

Post a Comment