Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fix + a good buy or not?

So I finally got a bottle of Fix + not too long ago despite the negative reviews I've been reading.  Now that I've used it for a bit, I'm ready to give you my opinion.  I love it!  I read on a lot of people's blogs that it's just glorified water in a bottle.  However, I think, like a lot of MAC products it contains a lot of natural ingredients and is not harsh on the face.  Ofcourse there are the MAC foundations that make people break out constantly, but those are made for stage and cameras and not for everyday all day wear.  If you'vehad this problem use the lighter foundations and mineral powders that they offer, much better on the skin.  So anyway, I've been putting Fix + on my face after I wash it, and I have noticed a more even tone and less break out.  I'm pregnant right now and my skin is freaking out a little because usually I never break out, but this little baby has my oil glands in overdrive.  I put two sprays on my face each time I wash my face.  It smells wonderful and makes my skin feel nourished.  I also use it to wet my eyeshadows for a deeper color, but I think I can stick to water with that.  Fix + for the average buyer can be a little pricey so use it as part of your skin regimen.  Skip using it to wet your eyeshadows, it really doesn't differ much from using water.  Also, I use it to set my make up.  Now it's no model in a bottle, but it does give my makeup a nice finish.  Sort of dewey.  I use mineralize powder from MAC and the fix + helps it from looking too powdery.  The problem with having olive tone skin and using powders to set makeup is that it ends up looking a little grayish.  There's naturally a nice glow to olive skin and setting powders take that away.  I recommend Fix + as a remedy.  A couple of sprays on the face after you've set with powder and it's dewey and glowing again!  Give it a try.  Let me know what you think.  If you already use it or have been please let me know about your experience.

xoxo,
Karma B

No comments:

Post a Comment