Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fusion Hair Extensions

Alright so my hair got really long during my pregnancy and I was so proud of it.  However after my son was born it kept getting tangled in his tiny little fingers and it was falling out everywhere because of horomone changes.  So I chopped it all off.  Like really it was to my lower back and then I cut it above my shoulders.  It was really cute, but ofcourse, I want it long again.  I did a ton of research and decided that fusion hair extensions with Remy hair was the best way to go.  They look the most natural and last a long time.  My appointment is tomorrow to get them so let's pray that this all ends up looking the way I want it to!  I will take before and after pictures and give you the lowdown on how it all feels and looks.  Do  any of you have extensions?  Tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment