Thursday, October 27, 2011

Scary Tatas!

Hey dolls!

Alright, here is my first halloween look.  I know everyone is doing characters and crazy makeup on youtube, but what about those of us who just want a look that is something extra but not so over the top.  Inspired by breast cancer awareness month, I've decided to do a vampy pink look.  Its dark and gothic with a touch of pink.  Here is a list of what I used.

Urban Decay Primer potion
MAC eyeliner Smolder
MAC e/s Carbon
MAC e/s Rani
MAC e/s Carbonized
MAC Vanilla
MAC Fluidline
MAC Zoomlash

MAC Prep + Prime Face
MAC Studio Fix Foundation
MAC Blush Fleur Power
MAC Blush Blunt

MAC lipliner Spice
Tarina Tarentino Leatherette

Ardell Lashes in Demi Wispies

I'd really love to see your versions of this look so please do a video response and show me your take on it.  Also tell me about your Halloween costume if you're dressing up!  I have class Monday night so I won't be doing anything special and I'm doing makeup on other people for "adult halloween" on Saturday so pretty much no Halloween for me!  That's OK though!  I think I'll start dressing up again when my son is old enough to participate.  Alrighty guys, be sure to check out Soloni's blog.  Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel, if you like what you see.  I have some plans for some other looks, skin care recipes, and nail art.  Please comment or message me if you have a request!!



xoxo,
Karma

No comments:

Post a Comment